|22-06-2012 - Minutes from a General shareholders meeting|
| Company: Sopharma AD-Sofia (3JR)
The General Meeting of Shareholders of Sopharma AD-Sofia (3JR) dated June 19, 2012 has passed the following decisions:
- Adoption of the 2011 activity report of the management bodies
- Adoption of the 2011 annual financial report of the company
- Adoption of the 2011 consolidated annual financial report of the company
- Adoption of the report of the specialised audit firm on the verification of the 2011 annual financial report of the company
- Election of a Chartered Accountant
- Adoption of the report of the Audit Committee
- Adoption of the report of the Investor Relations Director
- Release from responsibility of the members of the management bodies with regard to their activity in 2011
- Changes within the management bodies of the company: Releasing Unipharm AD from the Board of Directors, as requested by the Company, and electing Mr. Ognyan Kirilov Palaveev as a member of the Board.
- Amendments to the Statute of the company
- Decision, the net profit realised in year 2011 to the amount of BGN 40,790,563.74, after setting aside 10% of it as statutory reserve, to be allocated as follows: distribution of dividend to shareholders to the amount of BGN 0.07 per share and setting aside the remainder as additional reserves.
The right on dividend will be entitled to all shareholders registered with the Central Depository up to 14 days following the GMS date i.e. by July 03, 2012 (Record Date).
The final date for transacting shares of this company on the floor of BSE-Sofia, as a result of which the owner will be entitled to obtain dividend, will be June 29, 2012 (i.e. Ex Dividend Date: July 02, 2012).
The Record of Proceedings taken at the Company's GMS has been posted on the web-site of the Exchange
The entire notification may be accessed published on the financial web-site X3News